fashion

My Digital Permed Hair

11:59 PM

It has been  2 years (I know, too long!) after had my Digi-permed hair and I so far I’m still lovi'n it. Although contrary to popular beliefs that having a permed hair is low maintenance, hmm, I don't think so. Well if you actually want your curls to last, you need alot of curl maintenance product, the most important thing ---- conditioner. You really need to find a not just good but very good conditioner for you hair especially if it's treated. But for now, I'm going to talk about my experience in getting an Ombre Hairstyle.

Here are some thing you may want to think about before getting an Ombre Hair:


  •  Do your research.
             Google is your friend :) Before rushing into things do a little research. Nothing would go wrong if you would do a little research about the different shades and styles of ombre. Things to take in consideration would be if the type of shade is proper for your age, occupation or school. Look for pictures that you think would fit your skin tone and hair color. I would recommend watching ombre hairstyle videos from popular asian hair artist: Guy Tang (http://youtube.com/sailoguy). 

My ombre shade was inspired from one of his videos! :)





  •  First Time?
           If your a beginner, which means your not experienced in dyeing your hair, I strongly recommend seeing a professional to assist your transformation -- which was what I did :) 
Better seek professional help that actually permanently damaging your locks. Since our crowning glory greatly defines our looks. My locks was taken care of by MJ, the senior stylist in MetroHair Salon and Spa. I also believe that not all salons can do a great ombre hairstyle, it depends on the experience of the stylist, as well as the quality of the hair products that they use. An experienced stylist would be able to see in one look and suggest what style fits you the most if you're not sure of what shade to get :)


  •  The After Effect
            Changing your hair color means adding chemicals to your hair. Chemicals = damaging your hair. So if you don't want to damage your hair, I suggest you should think twice before trying this.


Here are some photos of my ombre shade taken from the salon:


This is me <obviously> before getting dyed.

Getting my Ombre Shade from MetroHair Salon and Spa ( Im so nervous!)

After Pic :) MJ the stylist said that it would fade into a lighter and softer tone after few washes 

A week after: true to his word my ombre shade turned to lighter and softer tones after few okay maybe more washes. Lol

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Check This Out!

Follow Me on Instagram

Pinterest