product review

Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam Review

2:37 AM

As a green tea lover, whenever I saw a product labeled Green Tea on it, I would practically purchase it in a heartbeat. Green tea is known for its antioxidant benefits and some would argue, slimming effects . So who wouldn't love this kind of tea?!


I was lucky enough to get the Green Tea set from Innisfree when they released their so-called Lucky Box

And I must say I'm lucky since I received one travel-sized  and one full-sized product from their famous Green Tea line along with freebies.

Okay, now for the serious part! 

Here is my take on Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam:

Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam 70ml

A cleansing foam made with the Jeju green tea to form bubbles for retaining moisture inside the skin.
Innisfree Claims: Hydrate and recharge your skin with Jeju green tea! Our green tea products' vitality and deep hydration are supplied by green tea extracts from the fields of Jeju island, renowned for its cleanliness and abundant plant life. Using these products will leave skin feeling smooth, supple, and deeply hydrated.(http://www.innisfreeworld.com)

Packaging: 


The product is enclosed in a mossy green tube-like packaging with a flip-open cap which is hygienic. Packaging is travel-friendly which means it wouldn't take up much space in your vanity. The flip-open cap is placed securely to avoid leakage. This tube can last for at least a month or two depending on your usage. 

Content:



The product has a milk-like cream consistency. It easily spreads around the skin after application, and with the right amount of water it turns to yogurt-like consistency, although it doesn't really produce much of a  lather like other foam cleansers do.

Scent:
As I mentioned earlier, I love Green Tea  not only for it's health benefits but also for it's refreshing and relaxing scent. But for some reason, every time I use this my nose gets irritated with the scent. It smells too strong and artificial. The scent doesn't go away even after washing it off which I find bothersome.

Overall verdict:
I found that this product is rather good to use after waking up in the morning because I don't need a heavy duty cleansing foam like when I have my daily make-up on. This foam cleanser also helps to calm some redness on my face. It leaves my face clean, sebum-free and ready for my morning routine. I have an oily skin type and I found that this cleansing foam helps to control the oil factory on my face.  I don't use this cleansing foam during “that time of the month” since I need a specialized cleanser for that <boooh! sensitive skin>


Pros:
Made of natural ingredients.
Good for normal to oily combination skin-types.
It is travel-friendly and hygienic to use.
It leaves the skin clean and sebum-free.

Cons:
The scent is too strong and artificial.
Not a heavy duty type of foam cleanser.
Not for dry skin types.

Would I repurchase this?
Of course since it's a good cleansing foam for my morning routine until I find a better one.

Have you tried this? How was your experience?


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Green tea face wash deeply and gently cleanses pores and contains high amounts of antioxidants which purifies the skin and protects it from environmental pollution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent article! Thank you a lot. I'm in desperate need of these suggestions. The in-depth explanation is quite beneficial. I greatly appreciate you bringing this to my notice. Your blog is jam-packed with useful facts. Unless I read it, I'd have no idea. I'll be back for more great material. This is a post that I am looking forward to reading. Wishing you the best of luck and prosperity.serum box packaging

    ReplyDelete
  3.  The in-depth explanation is quite beneficial. I greatly appreciate you bringing this to my notice. Your blog is jam-packed with useful facts. Unless I read it, I'd have no idea. I'll be back for more great material. This is a post that I am looking forward to reading. Wishing you the best of luck and prosperity.custom printed serum boxes  

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a post that I am looking forward to reading. Wishing you the best of luck and prosperity.Custom dab packaging

    ReplyDelete

Check This Out!

Follow Me on Instagram

Pinterest