fashion

Shia Hair Salon Experience

2:54 AM

I was inlove with my long straight locks for a long time, then went from straight jet black hair to ombre digi-permed hair.

I never cut it short in fear that it won't suit me or I won't be able to style it the way I want to.

But then recently, I found my current hairstyle to be a bit bland and boring so I tried looking into some new hair trend for 2015, plus the Philippine weather is literally killing my hair 😅

According to my research, short volume bob hair is one of the trendy hairstyle for this year and the past years. And, as usual, ombre colored hair is still a trend for the past 2 years, but since I have ombre styled hair before, I want a one tone hair color for my new look.

After looking for quite a long time, I finally picked a picture from google of the cut that I want:

                    
In my heist to cut my hair short before having any second thoughts, I went to a
Korean Hair salon near my beloved home.

                     

When I entered the salon, the staff was very accommodating and easy to talk to. They ask me what I want to do with my hair and all my preferences. They told me the process of cutting and coloring and examined my hair condition before suggesting the type of coloring products that should be used.

They also told me that since it's their salon anniversary, they have an ongoing promos and discounts which made me more excited <who wouldn't love discounts, right?>. They asked me if I have any stylist in mind and since I'm in a Korean Salon why not have a Korean stylist which is practically why I came to them.

                             

My stylist was Ms. Shiela V. and she was very accommodating and kind. She took note of the cut and color that I want. 

Here's the process that I underwent during my time at the salon.

Shampoo ➡️ Drying ➡️ Hair Cut ➡️ Hair Color ➡️ Steam (30 mins) ➡️ Shampoo & Conditioning ➡️Treatment ➡️ Blow Dry ➡️ Styling

                       

All in all I spent abour 3 hours in the salon though I was never bored since they offered magazines and refreshment and the staff never runs out of stories to tell you.

Here's my new look with my beautiful stylist:

                      


You may contact them at:

Shial Hair Salon
SM City Calamba
3rd Level (Beside Copy Trade)
📞049 536 2972
facebook.com/shiahaircalamba




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Check This Out!

Follow Me on Instagram

Pinterest