make up

IOPE Water Fit Lipstick #44 (Forever Pink) Review

10:14 PM

I was just browsing the net when I saw it! One of the lipsticks used by Jeon Ji Hyun who acted as the “Cheon Song Yi” in one of the most popular K-drama “My Love From Another Star” -- IOPE Water Fit Lipstick #44 (Forever Pink)


Add caption
                            


As I was a fan of the drama and was attracted to Cheon Song Yi's make-up so I immediately bought the said lipstick, well, aside from the fact that it's on sale which is a winner!

And without further ado, this is my review of the ever popular IOPE Water Fit Lipstick #44 (Forever Pink)

IOPE Water Fit Lipstick #44 (Forever Pink)
             
The design and packaging screams “Classy and Elegance”. It has a simple sleek design which is surprisingly light and easy to carry. You will see their signiture word IOPE encrypted at the tube lid.

Add caption
              

The color is bright pink with silver glitters that is most noticeable when applied. It has a satin finish which makes your lips hydrated and moisturized. It also has a delicate sheen which makes it buildable and appropriate for daily wear. 

Add caption
                      


On my lips
           

Even though the color is bright pink, the pay-off depends on the lip pigmentation of the person wearing it. 

This is probably one of my go-to lip make-up as it gives me innocent, youthful appearance.

Add caption
                       




Pros: 
✔️ Long-wearing, looks like a pretty pink stain even after eating or drinking
✔️ Hydrating and Moisturizing
✔️ Best for daily wear
✔️ Has a light floral scent
✔️ Easy to carry around

Cons:
✔️ Pricey - PhP1000 ($20) on sale, I think the regular price is $35-$40.

Repurchase/Recommended?
Definitely YES, worth a splurge of my money.

Have you tried this? How was it?





You Might Also Like

1 comments

Check This Out!

Follow Me on Instagram

Pinterest