beauty hauls

Korean Beauty Haul: Kkochipida Shop

12:08 AM

I have been a make-up junkie/hoarder/addict or whatever you call it for 5 years now. I love trying different beauty products in the market, some with awesome results, others with "just okay", and if I'm unfortunate enough a disaster.


And I'm sure a lot of you can empathize with me that it takes a lot of courage to break our ‘comfort zone’ items and venture to try out other products out there in the market. 
That's where this theme “No Pain, No Gain” came from. Just kidding! 

Now on to my main topic, “My Korean Beauty Haul”. Yes, KOREAN! In my quest for finding the Ins and Outs of Korean Beauty Regimen, I was constantly in the look out of new and exciting sometimes bizarre products to try on. Sadly, there aren't that many Korean Beauty Shops here in the Philippines, although I heard that Korean Brands like Tony Moly, SkinFood, Nature Republic, etc are starting to expand here. That’s both good and bad news. The good side being the brand more accessible to the general public while the down side was err the double sometimes triple pricing of the products. 

There are two other options to get your hands to these Korean babies; (1) To personally go to Korea ---- Myeong-dong District ---- where all the brands you want are. Note: seat sales for this trip sells like hot pancakes. (2) Online Shops, and I mean online stores that sells authentic korean beauty products, not the SG ones, class A or whatever you call it. Note: I take no offense to those class A products.

I chose Option 2 in which I did a research on trusted Korean Online Shops here in the Philippines. I came upon the shop of @koreana_ph at Instagram own by Ms. Szakiyah Pena. She's one of the online shops here in the Philippines that sell Authentic Korean Brands. What I love about this shop is that almost all items are onhand and sells in a pretty decent price. Ms. Pena also offers freeshipping and cool discounts. She's also flexible and answers all my queries with so much patience. 

I ordered and received my in just two days. Fast and efficient! :)
Order/Payment: 6/27
Shipped: 6/27
Recieved: 6/28

Here's my package:

          

When I received my package, she forgot about my addition, the 3W Clinic Professional Powder but was honest about it and shipped the item the same day. Note: All my orders are freeshipped :)

                       


Here's a quick peek of the products I got. I'm going to have a review of each of these products in the following days!


(1)
                                  
                                              Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream 45ml - P350 ($8)

What’s the use: I’ve read a lot of reviews from fellow bloggers about this product and decided to get one to see why everyone is raving this even though it's a SNAIL Cream.

  
     

Snail Products are pretty popular not only in Korea but even in Japan and Thailand :)



(2)

       
                   Scinic 7 Vitamins VITA Plus Cover CC Special Cushin SPF50+++ 12g - P1000 ($23)

What's the use: Also a new rave from Korea. It's basically a BB or CC Cream in compact and a special polyurethane puff that can be of use to retouch your make-ups in a hassle-free way.

      

This compact is an innovative sponge cushion design, that creates radiant and natural glow upon the light application to the skin. Covers skin texture and blemish clearly to create transparent, natural and illuminating skin. Contains 7 essential vitamins: Vitamin E, B3, B5, B6, C, H, F, extract from Sea Buckhorn. 



(3)
                                 
                                       Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #21 20ml - P450 ($10)

This is probably my top 1 BB cream of all time. This BB cream never ceases my expectation no matter how long I been using it. :)
What's the use: It's a lightweight blemish balm cream with excellent coverage and dark spot correction. It also has high UV Protection with SPF42 PA+++ and works as an anti-aging cream.



(4)
       
                              Tony Moly Kiss Lover Lip Master #4 Allure Orange, 5ml - P480 ($11)

         

This product is probably the one that I'm most excited to try, as I love peachy or orangey lip color and is always on the look out for a lip brand that would match my lips. 
What's the use: Tint + Gloss + Lipstick all in one lip color. Soft application with matte finish. Promises clear color, creamy and matte finish for long lasting lip makeup.



(5)
        
                                         Aritaum WannaBe Cushion Tint #3 Blondie - P400 ($9)

          

The top best seller cushion tint in Korea. With 10 vibrant colors and Lip Concealer to choose from. Best use in applying the famous korean ulzzang gradient lips. If you meet this one, you could not satisfy with other lip makeup products



(6)
                           
                                     SkinFood Vita Water Drop CC Cream SPF35PA+++ D2 - P600 ($13)

If you guys know BB cream then I'm sure you have heard of CC cream, aka Complete Control Cream, the all-in-one cream that works on both skin care and makeup. SkinFood Vita Water Drop CC Cream is the first generation CC cream of SkinFood. I've read great reviews on this product and decided to add this on my list of must-try :)
What's the use: This product is absorbed in the skin deeply making the skin smooth. This product have the function of skincare and skincover, protects skin while making the skin tone brighter.



(7)


                        
                                      3W Clinic Professional Natural Make-Up Powder #23 - P400 ($9)

My number 1 setting powder on my list of must-buys. This product is I think comparable to Ben Nye Luxury Powder and even Revlon Mineral Powder (and we all know how expensive the latter is!) 
What's the use: Popular among celebrities and women in Korea, the ultra-fine powder secures  makeup in place even when sweating while keeping skin moisturized. It creates a soft-focus effect for a brighter, smoother complexion.


Ms. Pena also is generous in giving samples of korean brands. Here are the samples that came with my items:


         

Ms. Pena also has a physical store at I think in Cavite. You can contact her on the ff. sites below:

                                        www.facebook.com/szakiyahpena
                                        www instagram.com/koreana_ph


Oh and since I was excited to try on the products, I did a little make-up here and there.

                                  

Basic Skin Care --> Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream --> Lioele Dr. Ampoule --> SkinFood Vita Water Drop CC Cream --> Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream --> 3W Clinic Powder --> 4U2 Auto Eyebrow Liner --> Revlon Mascara --> In2it Cheek Palette (Peach) --> Vaseline Lip Theraphy --> Tony Moly Kiss Lover Lip Master #4.
PS: Excuse my zits! Having a bad breakout right now :)


And that's the end of my June Korean Haul! Hope you all like it. Which of these products have you tried and liked? Comment down and let me know. Until next time! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Check This Out!

Follow Me on Instagram

Pinterest