make up

BH Cosmetics: It's Judy Time Palette Review

1:32 AM


Hiya!

I'm gonna be talking about one of the first eyeshadow palette that I've owned. I discovered this palette when I was watching one of my favorite youtube guru as she teamed up with a cosmetic company to create this one: BH Cosmetics It's Judy Time Palette.

When I first saw how she used the palette, I fell inlove and thought “I gotta have that one now”. So I got to instagram to look for a seller who has the palette onhand and can ship it immediately. Note: Pls. be careful in buying stuffs from online like instagram, facebook and ebay because you might encounter fake sellers. 

Luckily I knew an instagram seller who sells authentic make-up from US and UK, and the shop that I got this one from is @keringkeristore.

So on to my review, I think the palette is great to create your every day look. Also the packaging and design is handy, sleek and simple which kind'a reminds me the of the Lorac Palette ones.

                      

The case feels rubbery which causes you to leave fingerprints on the case that is not attractive nor hygienic in my opinion. It does have magnetic lock that securely closes the casing in front.
                         

Inside the palette contains 12 eyeshadow  with neutrals, purple and blue shades. It also comes with a big rectangular mirror which I don't really use. The inside is encrypted with the words, “Natural is beautiful but makeup is glam.” 

So on to the eyeshadow shades, all of the eyeshadows have good pigmentation. You can create a day to night look because the pay-off color is great. You can create your daily eye makeup by just applying it with a dry fingertips or brush and increase the intensity buy applying it with a damp brush for an edgier night look.  It is also blendable and each shade will work seamlessly with one another. I just wish that the eyeshadows would each have a name though! The down side is that it wears off easily and flakes after 4-5 hours of applying. 

Swatches: 

First application with a dry make-up brush:
Add caption
                       
Application with a damp make-up brush:
Add caption
                       


I tried making a smokey eye look with the palette pairing it with the Elf Black Gel Liner:

 

Pros:
✔️ Good Pigmentation
✔️ Blendable, buildable
✔️ Can create from day to night look
✔️ Affordable

Cons:
✖️ Wears off easily
✖️ Causes flaking

Recommended? 
Yes, I think this palette would be great for beginners as the shades work well with one another.

What was your first eyeshadow brand?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Check This Out!

Follow Me on Instagram

Pinterest