beauty hauls

Innisfree Green Tea Serum Lucky Box: Unboxing?

6:43 PM

I have always been a fan of Green Tea products. Anything made from green tea like beverage, food, scented candles, Aromatherapy oils, and of course, make-up and skin care products. Green Tea is a very good antioxidant and some would argue that it could help in losing weight.


So when I saw that Innisfree launched their Green Tea Set or the so-called Lucky Box, I didn't think twice in buying it.

And now, I present my unboxing of The Innisfree Green Tea Serum Lucky Box:

Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum Lucky Box
(Also received lots of freebies! Yay!)

L to R: Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam; Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum; Innisfree Lucky Green Mirror; Innisfree Lucky Box Cotton Pads
(All of the products are full-sized)

A. Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam
Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam

What it is
A cleansing foam made with the Jeju green tea to form bubbles for retaining moisture inside the skin. 
What else you need to know
4-free system : synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, imidazolidinyl urea

B. Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80ml

What it is
A moisturizing serum with organic Jeju green tea and green tea seeds that hydrate your skin from deep within! 

1. More moisture and freshness with 100% green tea. 
Rich in amino acids and minerals, green tea from Jeju's own green tea leaves hydrates your skin. 

2. Dual Moisture-Rising Technology™ derived from green tea and green tea seed oil 
The fresh green tea deeply hydrates your skin and the green tea seed oil creates a strong moisture barrier to keep your skin moisturized longer. 

3. The first thing to apply after a face wash! 
As the first skincare product you use, it helps hold moisture in your skin and prevents moisture loss.
C. Innisfree Cotton Pad and Lucky Mirror

Add caption

I bought these from Sae Sil Parknshop for PHP1,300, I think it is a bargain considering that just the Green Tea Serum alone would cost about a thousand already.

Well, I consider myself lucky enough to receive the Green Tea Seed Serum since I have heard than mostly you get the Bar Soap and Cleansing Foam.

Have you tried one of these? 










You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is an excellent article! Thank you a lot. I'm in desperate need of these suggestions. The in-depth explanation is quite beneficial. I greatly appreciate you bringing this to my notice. Your blog is jam-packed with useful facts. Unless I read it, I'd have no idea. I'll be back for more great material. This is a post that I am looking forward to reading. Wishing you the best of luck and prosperity.serum box packaging

    ReplyDelete
  2.  The in-depth explanation is quite beneficial. I greatly appreciate you bringing this to my notice. Your blog is jam-packed with useful facts. Unless I read it, I'd have no idea. I'll be back for more great material. This is a post that I am looking forward to reading. Wishing you the best of luck and prosperity.custom printed serum boxes  

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a post that I am looking forward to reading. Wishing you the best of luck and prosperity.Custom dab packaging

    ReplyDelete

Check This Out!

Follow Me on Instagram

Pinterest